Pages

When I grow up…

When I’m a mamma I’m gonna have a baby.  In my tummy.  It’s gonna be a girl.

I’m gonna name her Rose.  She will look like a baby and she will have short hair with a thing around her head with a flower and the same swimming suit as me.  And she’s gonna have little tiny socks on.  Pink and purple and red.  And even green and black.  And brown.  And even white.  And even orange.  And blue.  And even yellow.

And when she grows up, she’s gonna have a baby in her tummy.

I’ll give her some keys to play with.  Toys like a beach ball and a big sandbox and even the same pony as I have – Honey Pie pony.  And the same snowman, but hers will be pink.

I don’t know how I’m going to find a daddy for my baby.  Maybe some boy.  Like John Henry.  He’s at school.  Learning his things.  I don’t know what he’s learning, but he’s just learning his things.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I think Miss Esme that you have it all figured out... life is good.

*Ü*

ToOdLeS.

ann said...

Hi Esmé, your Grandma Rose came to visit you and helped you pick flowers. Did she have pink, purple and red socks? Did you know that your Mama used to be a baby in her tummy?