Pages

Today…

I don’t want to write on my blog today because Mommy said that Daddy’s movie was allowed.  And I DON’T want to watch it!

I want to do my science experiment.  I forgot why I can’t do it.  It involves putting your hands in water.  You need petroleum jelly, a knife, water, a bowl, and a sponge.

I did nothing today.  Flame did nothing today.  Daddy watched a movie.  Mommy slept today.  I woke her up.

I am thankful for nothing.  Except for one thing.  Oranges.  I like to eat them, except I haven’t tried one yet.

And that’s all I have to say.  Today.

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I did lots today.

Went on a walk.
Saw a baby horse.
Had a yummy breakfast.
Played with MaddyBear.
Watched a movie with my husband.
Sat around... lazy like.
I do like oranges... but my Mommy sure didn't like them. Because her sisters knew she didn't like them and smooshed them in her face anyway. I am sure that story will make you want a sister.

Have a wonderful week Miss Esme!!!

ToOdLeS.